Integrative Sustainability Solutions is a growing company always looking for good people to join our team. Feel free to contact us about present and future employment opportunities.
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Engineer for Commissioning, Energy Modeling, and other High-Performance / Green Building Engineering
Integrative Sustainability Solutions is a fast-growing sustainability / green building consulting firm providing sustainability services in Florida and the Southeastern US. Our projects cover a wide range of green building including LEED, Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC), Green Globes, as well as other aspects including commissioning for Florida Building Code compliance.
We are looking for an MEP engineer to provide engineering services in support of a variety of green building projects in Florida and the Mid-Atlantic / Southeast US. This is a remote working opportunity (within SE US) with travel to job sites on a limited, as needed basis.
Building Commissioning – for LEED and other green building projects and building code compliance. Building Commissioning including but not limited to:
- Review of BOD, OPR, specifications, plans, shop drawings, and submittals.
- Develop commissioning plan.
- Develop Prefunctional Test forms.
- Develop and Perform Functional Performance Testing.
- Perform site visits.
- Project manage commissioning process.
Engineering and Energy Modeling Analysis / Calculations– for LEED and other green / high-performance building analysis including but not limited to:
- Energy modeling in accordance with LEED v4 / ASHRAE 90.1.
- Review of energy performance calculations by others.
- ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation calculations in accordance with LEED.
- ASHRAE 55 thermal comfort analysis in accordance with LEED.
- 5+ years experience in HVAC design with field experience.
- Ability to oversee commissioning projects without supervision.
- Innovative and curious mindset with passion for improving the environment through building efficiency.
- Energy modeling experience for LEED preferred, but not required.
- PE or eligible for PE preferred.
- CEM, BCxP, LEED AP preferred.
Please contact us using the form contact form below.